$20 off our Exfoliating Moisturizer until they run out. Same amazing moisturizer and results, but for $20 less because the lids are dented or scratched!
Grab yours while they last!
BREAKTHROUGH EXFOLIATING MOISTURIZER with Alpha Hydroxy Acid – This creamy nighttime moisturizer works to eliminate damaged cells and smooth wrinkles while strengthening deeper layers of the skin.
HARNESS THE POWER OF SUPERSTAR INGREDIENTS like:
Alpha Hydroxy Acid
POWERFUL EXFOLIATION— This powerful moisturizer goes after damaged cells and sloughs them off to reveal younger, more vibrant skin.
EFFECTIVE FOR MANY SKIN TYPES — Great for dry, oily, combination or just plain stubborn skin.
HIGHEST STANDARDS FOR QUALITY– Vegan, Paraben free, Sulfate free, Gluten free, Cruelty free, and Made in the US of A!
OUTSTANDING REVIEWS — “I have been using this as my nightly moisturizer for a while and I love it! My skin definitely feels smoother and looks so much brighter/less tired. I love how creamy it is when I put it on. And the best part is that I haven't been dealing with dry, patchy areas on my face that I usually get in the winter. Very hydrating!”
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE — We stand 100% behind our products and will give you 100% of your money back if you are not satisfied.
- Avocado Oil
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid
How to Use:
Apply to clean skin in the evening, avoiding the inner eye area. See our Awesome Tips for this moisturizer below!
Made in the USA, Paraben free, Gluten free, Vegan, Not tested on Animals, 12 month shelf life.
Purified Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Pyruvic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate-60, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Squalane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
*Some ingredients used in skincare may be derived from either plant or animal sources. Mindful Skincare only uses plant derived versions of these ingredients to ensure a vegan end product.
This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
5 Awesome Tips For Using This Moisturizer:
- DO use a sunscreen. The Exfoliating Moisturizer has Alpha Hydroxy Acid in it, and AHAs increase sensitivity to sun. Also, you should really be doing this anyway! :) Also, don't skip this because you live in a climate where there are frequent overcast days (We are looking at you, our massive Vermont following.)
- DO use at night for best results. This allows the active ingredients to work their magic while you sleep, sinking deeply into the skin, without interference from make-up, sunscreen, or anything else you put on your face.
- DON'T freak out if it stings or tingles a bit. A little stinging is normal – AHAs are one of the most powerful ingredients you can put on your skin to help slough away damaged cells and to thicken deeper layers of the skin, leading to increased firmness. When your skin is new to AHAs, it’s totally normal for it to sting a little, and that effect should lessen over time. You can reduce the stinging now by applying the moisturizer 10 minutes after washing your face when the skin is completely dry, as wet skin is more absorbent. Also, it's totally fine to start by the applying once every other night, and working up to a nightly routine, if you find yourself particularly sensitive. One caveat here - You know your body. A little stinging is normal, but if persistent redness, bumps or welts appear, AHA might not be for you. It's rare with this product, but not totally unheard of. Use your judgment! Our hydrating moisturizer does not use AHA and would be a great substitute if this is an issue for you.
- DO feel free to use your Exfoliating Moisturizer in conjunction with a retinoid if you are using one. However, don't use them at the same time of day. Retinoids in the morning to help increase collagen production, and AHA is amazing in the evening, so that would be our suggestion. Haven't found a retinol that you LOVE? Maybe you should keep an eye out for new products coming from Mindful... ;)
- DO expect to see peak results after 8 to 12 weeks, but DON'T think that it will not continue to work. AHA exfoliation peaks at 8 to 12 weeks, so you should see great improvement over this period of time, and then Phase 2 kicks in! At that point, scientists believe that continued use will help your cells adjust the pH levels with a transforming growth factor and allow enzymes to become active deep in your skin. What's all that mean? It means your skin will continue to improve from the inside out!